A recommended requirement for you as an individual, as a contractor and/or for your practice. Kassan Events is committed to helping you and your practice by providing cost effective and easy to implement tools to ensure your compliance with WHS acts in your state. As part of our essentials series, this system is a must have.
• Do you and your Practice have a work place health and safety system?
• Do you work for yourself or across various practices?
• Do you work from home, are you mobile or run a home office?
• Do you know it is a compulsory requirement for a person in charge of a premises or business unit (PCBU) to implement and comply with Australian WHS laws in your state ?
• Do you have staff ( psychologists, administrative or otherwise ) or employees ?
If you answered yes to any of the above it makes sense to simply be proactive and protect yourself as best as possible with a WHS document system that is easy to use.
•A 220 page hard copy bound and printed systems document sent by post for you to use and keep at your premises and/or practice
This easy to use package contains
• over 20 procedures and
• 30 policies,
• a full hard copy document recording centre ( this is an important part of any individual or practice )
• an online link to download the document as PDF files to keep and print and use as required for updating records
• Learn tangible skills to enhance your strategies for working within your practice WHS System
• Resolve practice-building challenges using an easy, understandable WHS System
• Know essential facts about why a good system is required and how to safe-guard your practice
• Become and empowered, vital, business owner with a vision of your future.
• Take-away tools that you can adapt to and use straight away
• Apply 8 hours towards your general hours / points requirements